Friday, December 3, 2010

New song...New album (are they still called albums)

Another song...I like it...Thank you Lord for letting it pour out...I will record the demo soon and post the track....but the words are nice.  It says enough for now...that makes 5 or 6ish (depending on edits) that denied3times has ready to record in earnest...who's earnest?...LOL.  Late Spring release?...WHAT?....that is the plan!

(BTW...i seriously here the Voices of Triumph Gospel Choir from NCWC on the chorus...then blow the chorus up at the end with their incredible vocals...just sayin)


Verse 1
I’m waiting...for a sign
I’m waiting...for Your time
I’m wondering...who I am
I know I...don’t have to understand

Chorus
I’m out of my way...fill me up
For the first time today
I’m out of my way...fill me up
With the truth and the Way

Verse 2
I don’t know…where this all leads
I’ll follow…in word and deed
You show me..with your signs
In my weakness...strength I find

Bridge
I once was hurting lost and jaded
I ask the Son and He forgave me                                                           
The Spirit fills me now and I'll be fine
You fill me up with peace and grace
You put the path before my face                                                    
I bow before the throne I am alive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers